Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Preliminary Choices

My friend and I went through our festival planning today, so I'm aiming for the following films this year:

  • Alatriste
  • Borat
  • The Bothersome Man
  • Bugmaster
  • Cashback
  • Coeurs
  • Confetti
  • Copying Beethoven
  • Everything's Gone Green
  • Exiled
  • The Fountain
  • Griffin and Phoenix
  • Hana
  • Hula Girls
  • Indigenes
  • Jade Warrior
  • The Making of a Bollywood Blockbuster
  • Manufactured Landscapes
  • Office Tigers
  • Pan's Labrynth
  • Paris, je t'aime
  • The Pervert's Guide to Cinema (no, it's not what you think)
  • Renaissance
  • The Silence
  • Starter for Ten

I actually dispensed with any system (genre, director, actor, country, etc.) and just picked whatever sounded personally interesting. We'll see how many I actually get once the draw takes place at the end of the week.

0 comments:

My experiences at the Toronto International Film Festival. Note this blog is not affiliated with the Toronto International Film Festival Group or the festival itself.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites