Saturday, September 10, 2005

Festival Trailer

Not sure I like this year's trailer for the festival, which is shown in front of every film. This year's trailer consists of a lot of shots of people's hands, touching, intertwining, sticking up like a forest... I heard last year's trailer called pretentious, but I prefer it to this year's. The new one reminded us of someone doing shadow puppets with their hands. The funniest comment I heard about the trailer was last night during Banlieue 13, when someone shouted out "pull my finger!" while it was playing. :-)

1 comments:

It was actually one of the festival programmers who shouted “pull my finger” at Banlieue 13.

Are they going to show the same three trailers at every single film? At VIFF they have several different ones that they rotate so you don’t get as bored if you’re seeing a few dozen movies.

My experiences at the Toronto International Film Festival. Note this blog is not affiliated with the Toronto International Film Festival Group or the festival itself.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites