Monday, July 19, 2004

Intro

Well, after trying to figure out what I could possibly create a blog for, I decided to keep track of my experiences at the 2004 Toronto International Film Festival. Maybe it will help others, and maybe I'll get some good tips on movies to check out this year...
 
I've been going to the festival for the last three years or so. Every year I try to see more films than the year before. This year, a friend and I are both taking a week off of work to try to see 10 or so films. Not quite ready to try the 50-movie festival pass this year. :-)
 
Just placed an order today for a 10-coupon book plus a programme guide. Now just have to wait until the end of August to start selecting films. Last year, we ended up seeing a few too many Asian films; going to try to spread them out geographically a little more this year.

0 comments:

My experiences at the Toronto International Film Festival. Note this blog is not affiliated with the Toronto International Film Festival Group or the festival itself.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites