Tuesday, June 25, 2013

TIFF 2013 Ticketing Portal Changes

Some things to keep in mind when using the portal to purchase ticket packages:

Once you've logged in, you'll see a window like below:

Click the "2. CHOOSE PACKAGE" button at the top of the page (circled in red above), not the "Members" button to see the list of packages for purchase.

When you checkout and complete your purchase, the site will pop up a window with your pick up vouchers, so turn off any pop-up blockers in your browser. Note, your vouchers are also e-mailed to you to the e-mail address you specified in your profile. The e-mail stated that they can't resend vouchers, so don't lose the e-mail, otherwise you'll have to go do in person to get them.

I did see a bug where on the checkout screen, the line item price for 2 programme books I ordered was incorrect even though the grand total was fine. Purchase went through without any problem, though, and I got the correct number of vouchers.

Speed is now back up as well; the portal was initially very, very slow.

3 comments:

I tried to buy the Premeire Pack. I had it in my cart, but my card didn't go through. I tried a couple of times. I called the bank they said they didn't let it go through because it was suspicious. "Rolling Eyes". So they fixed it, but then it was offsale :-(. So I ended up getting a 10 Flex Pack. So if I buy the Premiere Pack on July 3 will I get two separate start times to pick or one time for both packs?

You'll end up with two start times and two separate logins to select your tickets for each package.

That sucks, I might as well wait until single tickets go on sale.

My experiences at the Toronto International Film Festival. Note this blog is not affiliated with the Toronto International Film Festival Group or the festival itself.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites