Monday, August 24, 2015

TIFF My Choice Selection Times Going Out

TIFF is sending e-mails today to people that purchased a My Choice ticket package. This e-mail lets you know when you can log into the ticketing website to select your films. You don't have to log in right at your start time; you have from the start time to September 4 at 7:00 PM EST to make your selections, although it's to your advantage to select as soon as possible. I got a good time this year, 11:00 AM on the 31st.

If you purchased multiple packages, you will have to log in separately for each one and make the selections independently.

It is important to note that once you log in, you need to make all your selections at once. You cannot pick some, log out, then log back in at a later date.

Don't panic if you haven't received your e-mail yet; it can take a while for TIFF to send them all out. Also, double-check your spam folder in case it ended up there. If you haven't received it after today, contact the festival directly to check on your time (check the TIFF website for the Customer Relations e-mail address or phone numbers).


4 comments:

I attended the festival 15 years ago, and I remember all of the movies having Q&A after the movie. As I look at the schedule today, it only shows Q&A on a very few movies. Are they not doing Q&A as much as they used to?

No. The films with Q&A listed should have an extended Q&A as I have been told.

I'm an individual member and I got Sept 1st and 2nd as my select time for each of my ticket packages (regular and premium). Is this how it should be? The same times as the non-members?

You need to be at Contributor level or higher to get early selection times for My Choice packages. Individual, Dual, and Family memberships don't have that benefit.

My experiences at the Toronto International Film Festival. Note this blog is not affiliated with the Toronto International Film Festival Group or the festival itself.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites