Friday, September 04, 2009

Tickets On Sale Now

Tickets for the 2009 Toronto International Film Festival are now on sale.

As a commenter posted, prices are:

  • Regular Public Screenings - $19.76, Student/Senior - $17.14 (in person only, same-day sales only)
  • Premium Public Screenings - $38.33, Student/Senior - $19.05 (in person only, same-day sales only)
  • Children’s Tickets for Sprockets Family Zone programming only - Child (12 and under) - $12.86

Prices don't include GST, building fund fee or service charges.

You can pay by cash, debit, or Visa (Visa only online).

Tickets can be purchased from:

  • Festival Box Office at Nathan Phillips Square
    September 3 to 18, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
    September 19, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
  • Festival Box Office at Roy Thomson Hall
    September 4 to 18, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
    September 19, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
  • Online (http://www.tiff.net/)
  • By phone (416-968-FILM, or toll-free at 1-877-968-FILM)

Note the website is extremely busy right now, and I imagine the box offices will be the same.

4 comments:

UGH!!! They need to prepare for traffic! This is ridiculous!

Stupid "MaxWeb" and the numerous errors/

Impossible to get through either on the web or phone! Same as every year

After multiple refreshes, I managed to get the tickets and the ones I wanted as well. I was pretty surprised at the screenings NOT sold out this year. Perhaps lighter attendance?

It took me half an hour to finally purchase my ten tickets, but I did it. A tip for anyone who might still get that pesky error message: don't hit "place an order"; hit refresh instead. I learned the hard way that doing the former loses all your information. I must've entered the ticket quantities five times before I realized a way around it :)

My experiences at the Toronto International Film Festival. Note this blog is not affiliated with the Toronto International Film Festival Group or the festival itself.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites