The How To links at the bottom of each page in this blog have been updated to reflect 2013 dates and the online ticketing selection process. If you have any questions feel free to add a comment to this post.
- Important Dates: dates to watch for with a flowchart
- Buying Tickets: basic information about tickets and packages and some frequently asked questions
- Advanced Ordering: the online ordering process for My Choice packages
- Selecting Films: tips on selecting which films you want to see from the hundreds on offer at the festival
- Going to the Festival: tips for once the festival starts
A few other things to watch for this year:
- Pick Up Vouchers are electronic this year. If you didn't print them out when you ordered online, or if you ordered over the phone or in-person, you will need to pick them up from the TIFF box office. Consult the TIFF website at http://tiff.net/thefestival/tickets/info for more info.
- The Cineplex at Yonge and Dundas is not being used this year.
- The Bloor Hot Docs Cinema, which is being used this year, is further away from the bulk of the other theatres, so plan your schedule carefully if you end up with a film here.