Friday, September 01, 2006

Deadline for Advanced Ordering

Don't forget, if you're participating in the advanced ticket ordering process, your forms must be submitted to the Festival Box Office at College Park before 1:00 PM, today, Friday, September 1. If you turn your forms in after that time, you will not be able to participate in the lottery process.

The festival should be announcing the box number from which processing will start sometime after 1:00 PM today. Check back here later, as I'll post once I hear what it is.

My friend is in box #7, and I'm in box #12 (and that was as of about 6:00 PM on August 31). Since there were 48 boxes worth of forms last year, it looks like most people will be returning their forms this morning.

4 comments:

I was in Box 17 as of 9:15am this morning, which still seemed low to me. I don't know if they're going to fill 48 boxes this year. Or maybe they're just bigger boxes.

:)

I was in box 29 at 11:30! So who know...
~K

I was in box 29 at 11:30! So who know{s}...
~K
-edited because proper english is your friend-

I just called the office and BOX #22 out of 40 was picked!

My experiences at the Toronto International Film Festival. Note this blog is not affiliated with the Toronto International Film Festival Group or the festival itself.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites