Friday, September 01, 2006

Lucky Box #22

Thanks to the anonymous commenter who reported the following:

"I just called the office and BOX #22 out of 40 was picked!"

Not sure what that means for me personally, since my picks are in box 7 and 12, but I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed. If you wrote your e-mail address on your order form, you should receive a confirmation on Sunday on what films you will receive tickets for. Note that if you received all your picks, there's really no point in showing up at the box office first thing Monday morning to get your tickets.

1 comments:

Yay box #25 here. The last two years we have had all our first picks, here is hoping for third year in a row.

Of course the first year we went our two favourite movies were second choices.

My experiences at the Toronto International Film Festival. Note this blog is not affiliated with the Toronto International Film Festival Group or the festival itself.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites