A reminder on some important upcoming dates:
- Thursday, August 20, 2009, 10:00 AM: all film titles announced.
- Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 10:00 AM: pickup starts for Advance Order Forms and programme books. Advance Orders for the "You Choose" packages can be submitted from this time until the deadline. The full festival schedule with times and theatres is released at this time.
- Monday, August 31, 2009, 1:00 PM: All Advance Orders must be submitted before this time to be eligible for advance processing. All orders received after this date will be processed after everyone else.
- September 3, 2009, 7:00 AM: Pickup completed Advance Orders. If you provided an e-mail address with your order, you should in theory receive an e-mail between August 31st and September 3rd listing which films you received and which were sold out (note, there's no guarantee you will actually receive an e-mail, but I've pretty much gotten one every year since they started doing it).
- September 4, 2009, 7:00 AM: Individual tickets go on sale for all films. If you didn't buy a ticket package, now is your chance to buy tickets; if you did buy a package but want to see more films, you can also purchase additional tickets as well.
- September 10, 2009: The festival begins.