Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Preliminary Film List

My preliminary film list is below. We'll see by Monday which films I managed to get.

Bill
Chacun son cinema
Chrysalis
Dans la ville de sylvia
Deficit
Dr. Plonk
Encounters at the End of the World
Everything to Gain
Flash Point
La fille coupee en deux
A Gentle Breeze in the Village
Glory to the Filmmaker
It's a Free World
Jar City
Juno
Religulous
Le scaphandre et le papillion
Silent Resident
Son of Rambow
Starting Out in the Evening
Sukiyaki Western Django
Trumbo
Vexille
Le voyage du ballon rouge
Young People Fucking

2 comments:

We have a few of the same picks, can't wait to hear what you think of the films.

Same here; you've got a lot on your list I wanted to see that I just couldn't fit into my schedule. Plus, I wimped out at 25 films for this year.

My experiences at the Toronto International Film Festival. Note this blog is not affiliated with the Toronto International Film Festival Group or the festival itself.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites