If you ordered a 2008 Programme Book, you will get it in a tote bag filled with some goodies (while supplies last; I missed out last year, since they only had 3,000). If you just ordered one of the ticket packages or passes, you don't get a tote bag.
This year, you get:
- A tote bag
- A Stella Artois beer glass!
- A 70g bag of Starbucks coffee (Caffe Verona Bold)
- A box of 3 Lindt chocolates
- A FedEx keychain with LED light
- A Pizza Nova "mystery" gift card with an unknown amount of credit
- A pamphlet for Toronto Life Square, with a map listing the stores and restuarants in the building
- A pamphlet for Matignon restaurant
- A complementary tour pass for Jackson-Triggs winery in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- A sheet of 27 post-it tabs from Sun Life Financial, for use in bookmarking films you want to see in the Programme Book
- A pamphlet from RBC outlining their association with director Deepa Mehta
- A green/yellow highlighter (for completing your advance order book)
- An advance order book
- An envelope for the advance order book
- A copy of the official festival schedule
- The 448-page, full-colour Programme Book
Click on the picture below for a larger view.